If you are wondering why there doesn't seem to be much for sale in Las Vegas anymore: as of June 29, 2012, only 3,785 single family homes listed in the Las Vegas MLS remain as active (not under contract) in Clark County.
The current market breakdown looks like this:
- 492 homes priced under $100k - including 180 short sales and 88 foreclosures
- 1332 homes priced between $100k and $200k - including 447 short sales and 180 foreclosures
- 766 homes priced between $200k and $300k - including 190 short sales and 71 foreclosures
- 401 homes priced between $300 and $400k - including 69 short sales and 28 foreclosures
- 186 homes priced between $400k and $500k - including 25 short sales and 7 foreclosures
- 200 homes priced between $500k and $750k -