Las Vegas Century 21 Real Estate
Our Career With Century 21
For more than 30 years we have been selling real estate in the Las Vegas Valley, and over 16 of those years were with Century 21. We were ranked in the top 20 of all Century 21 agents nationally for years, as well as being number one for all of Las Vegas, number one in all of Nevada and number one in the Southwest Region! Century 21 has more than 6,600 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in over 30 countries and territories worldwide and over 70,000 agents, so this was no small accomplishment.
Real Estate Awards with Century 21
Many of our numerous awards at Century 21 included:
- 2002 through 2004 Century 21 Double Grand Centurion Agent - top 20 in the country - Century 21's Highest Award
- 2003 Century 21 Las Vegas number one agent
- 2003 Century 21 Southwest region number one agent
- 2000 - 2001 Century 21 Double Centurion Agent - top 50 in the country
- 1992 through 1999 Century 21 Centurion Agent - top 1/2% in the country
- Century 21 Picture of Success Award Winner since 1990
Century 21 Award Winning Cheer
Diann Tonnesen, team leader, even wrote the winning entry for a nationwide Century 21 competition. For a bit of nostalgia, watch Diann and the agents from the Century 21 Anthem office perform their winning cheer at the National Century 21 Cheer Leading Contest in 2003.
But it was finally time to move. Berkshire Hathaway real estate in Las Vegas has become the dominant force in the local real estate industry, with more technology and more advertising venues to serve our clients' needs.
We are proud of what we accomplished with Century 21 for those 16 years, but our future is with Berkshire Hathaway. Please stop by and see our offices just south of St. Rose Hospital at 3185 St Rose Parkway, in Henderson, of course!
Over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"