Sullivan Square Condos
Canceled Las Vegas Condo Project
Located in the booming southwest section of Las Vegas at I-215 and Durango, Sullivan Square was inspired by architecture from the early 1900’s and similar styles can be found in Chicago,New Yorkand some areas ofEurope. Renderings show a delightful old world charm and quaint urban neighborhood feel very similar to the Central Park residential area of New York City.
The Las Vegas community will have approximately 1,300 residential units including brownstones, lofts, terraced buildings, luxury town homes, live/work units (shops with living quarters directly above) and highrise towers. In addition there will be a Class A office building, a central park and two blocks of shopkeepers, such as wine merchants, fish market, butcher, pubs, cafes and a variety of other specialty stores. Read more about Sullivan Square
- Number of Buildings: 8 including 4 high rise towers
- Number of Total Units: 1300
- Developer: Glen, Smith and Glen Development
- Price Range: to be announced
- Sales Status: taking reservations
- Construction Status: not yet under construction
- Estimated Completion Date: fall 2009
Over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"