W Hotel Condos
Canceled Las Vegas Condo Project
W Hotel condos are coming to Las Vegas! The property, intended to be THE international flagship for Starwood Resorts, will have approximately 4,000 rooms in two elegant 42 story towers, but only a limited selection of about 500 units will be sold as fully furnished condo hotel suites. There will also be a 75,000-square-foot casino, world class spa and about twenty restaurants and upscale clubs. The hotel will be constructed at the corner of Harmon Avenue and Koval Lane, just behind the Aladdin (soon to be the Planet Hollywood) and MGM Grand, and right next door to the massive Hard Rock expansion. Read more about the W Hotel Condos Las Vegas.
- Number of Buildings: 2
- Number of Total Units: 500
- Developer: Edge Star Partners
- Price Range: mid $500s on up
- Sales Status: taking reservations
- Construction Status: starting fall of 2006
- Estimated Completion Date: winter 2008
Over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"