This is a great resource for information about las vegas -- for locals and for those planning to relocate.
This Guide contains valuable updated information about all of the below and more !
- Zip code map of the city
- MLS map of the city
- Climate information
- Information about Tourism & Culture
- Information about our Professional Sports Teams
- Information about the Clark County School District, Charter Schools and Private Schools
- Information about our National Parks & Recreation Areas
- Information about our Local Golf Courses
- Information about Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Information about Community Centers & Youth Recreation Activities
- Information about Senior Centers
- Information about the DMV and local vehicle registration requirements
- Important phone numbers for Utility Companies
- A helpful Moving Checklist
- A Property Checklist to use when viewing homes
- and more...
Moving to a new city can be a challenge. It can be a challenge to pick the exact right spot for you. This relocation guide will assist you with important details about communities in the Las Vegas, Nevada area.
Call the Tonnesen Team of Great Las Vegas Homes at 702-605-7623 to get more information about your exciting move to Las Vegas, Nevada.
Team Leader, The Tonnesen Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Nevada
3185 St Rose Pkwy #100 Henderson, NV 89052
With over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
Related Blog Posts
Every year in March, Prudential Americana hosts a huge awards ceremony blowout to honor the outstanding agents in the company. There is a lavish breakfast, the mimosas flow freely, and our affiliated Home Benefits vendors display their wares and have the agents draw for prizes ranging from gift cards to rounds of golf....
The Tonnesen Team is sponsoring a great upcoming charity event that will benefit children’s cancer. Kicking Cancer will be this Sunday, October 23rd beginning at 3pm. It will be a fun game of FootGolf, which is soccer on the golf course. There will be raffle prizes and food as well. ...
Most real estate investors follow the latest fads when determining what they will buy. They usually focus on short term gains rather than the overall big picture, and tend to buy in environments of economic euphoria rather than environments of economic doom and gloom. They go with the herd mentality. Warren Buffet’s...
Over the past month, the Las Vegas real estate market has been literally flooded with would-be flippers, making up to 30 bids each per week. They are offering anywhere between 70 to 80 cents on the dollar on homes listed for sale around the Valley, hoping to get just one offer accepted so they can get started on th...
The Las Vegas High Roller, a 550 foot high observation wheel, is now officially open to the public! More than 100 feet taller than the Eye in London on the banks of the Thames River, the High Roller has 28 cars that can hold up to 40 people comfortably (including room to walk around) for a thrilling half hour ride and...