This is a great resource for information about las vegas -- for locals and for those planning to relocate.
This Guide contains valuable updated information about all of the below and more !
- Zip code map of the city
- MLS map of the city
- Climate information
- Information about Tourism & Culture
- Information about our Professional Sports Teams
- Information about the Clark County School District, Charter Schools and Private Schools
- Information about our National Parks & Recreation Areas
- Information about our Local Golf Courses
- Information about Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Information about Community Centers & Youth Recreation Activities
- Information about Senior Centers
- Information about the DMV and local vehicle registration requirements
- Important phone numbers for Utility Companies
- A helpful Moving Checklist
- A Property Checklist to use when viewing homes
- and more...
Moving to a new city can be a challenge. It can be a challenge to pick the exact right spot for you. This relocation guide will assist you with important details about communities in the Las Vegas, Nevada area.
Call the Tonnesen Team of Great Las Vegas Homes at 702-919-5400 to get more information about your exciting move to Las Vegas, Nevada.
Team Leader, The Tonnesen Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Nevada
3185 St Rose Pkwy #100 Henderson, NV 89052
With over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
Related Blog Posts
They say that a picture is worth a 1000 words – in real estate, that can be a good thing or a bad thing. Even keeping in mind that real estate agents are not professional photographers, over the years we have seen some real doozies posted on the Internet! Those are the ones that are certainly not going to sell the ho...
Christine Durno, a member of the Tonnesen Team, #1 at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Nevada Properties, St. Rose Office, has closed another Henderson home for sale and has very excited clients! She worked with them, their lender and their listing agent for 7 months, refining their search, obtaining the type of fin...
What are the top challenges your home buyers face this year? A recent survey from realtor.com® reveals the following: 1. Low inventories: There aren’t enough homes for sale and inventory woes are expected to worsen this year. Active inventory in December 2016 on realtor.com® dropped 11 percent compa...
Part of the process of deciding whether to refinance your mortgage is figuring out when you would break even. Without knowing that, you may be shocked to learn that it could be years before you start saving money. Look, this isn’t going to require IBM’s Watson to calculate. In fact, you just took a...
Credit: www.mycreditguy.com "When I see credit reports with lower scores, there is almost always one factor in common, high credit card utilization. Check out this quick video that will talk about how the credit scoring algorithm factors in your "balance to limit ratio" and how you can actually use this to your adva...