This is a great resource for information about las vegas -- for locals and for those planning to relocate.
This Guide contains valuable updated information about all of the below and more !
- Zip code map of the city
- MLS map of the city
- Climate information
- Information about Tourism & Culture
- Information about our Professional Sports Teams
- Information about the Clark County School District, Charter Schools and Private Schools
- Information about our National Parks & Recreation Areas
- Information about our Local Golf Courses
- Information about Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Information about Community Centers & Youth Recreation Activities
- Information about Senior Centers
- Information about the DMV and local vehicle registration requirements
- Important phone numbers for Utility Companies
- A helpful Moving Checklist
- A Property Checklist to use when viewing homes
- and more...
Moving to a new city can be a challenge. It can be a challenge to pick the exact right spot for you. This relocation guide will assist you with important details about communities in the Las Vegas, Nevada area.
Call the Tonnesen Team of Great Las Vegas Homes at 702-919-5400 to get more information about your exciting move to Las Vegas, Nevada.
Team Leader, The Tonnesen Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Nevada
3185 St Rose Pkwy #100 Henderson, NV 89052
With over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
Related Blog Posts
Consumer confidence in housing is at an all-time high, with millennials posting strong increases in confidence, according to new data from Fannie Mae. The Fannie Mae Home Purchase Sentiment Index (HSPI) spiked by 5.6 percentage points last month to 88.3, the highest it’s been since Fannie started keeping...
According to this year’s Tax Index, Nevada is one of the states that do without one or more of the major taxes: the corporate income tax, the individual income tax, or the sales tax. Wyoming, Nevada, and South Dakota have no corporate or individual income tax making them desirable places to own property. The 1...
Unfortunately as of February 14, 2013, this promotion has been discontinued. Credit is NOT an issue! The developer of The Modern, luxury loft condominium residences, is currently offering a fantastic incentive for buyers. With just 10% down, they can purchase a spectacular brand new condo residence with state-of-the-...
You've probably heard of them, you might even have walked by them in Home Depot. But you didn't get one. Smart Home Thermometers can be a HUGE money saver in your Las Vegas Home. Smart thermostats can monitor your home's activity level and adjust the temperature to what is currently happening in your Las...
Gross Domestic Product, the broadest measure of economic activity, climbed to a more normal 3.1 percent in the second quarter, up from 1.2 percent in the first quarter. Home loan rates bounced around due to tensions with North Korea, debt ceiling debates and devastating hurricanes, but they remained just above all-tim...