This is a great resource for information about las vegas -- for locals and for those planning to relocate.
This Guide contains valuable updated information about all of the below and more !
- Zip code map of the city
- MLS map of the city
- Climate information
- Information about Tourism & Culture
- Information about our Professional Sports Teams
- Information about the Clark County School District, Charter Schools and Private Schools
- Information about our National Parks & Recreation Areas
- Information about our Local Golf Courses
- Information about Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Information about Community Centers & Youth Recreation Activities
- Information about Senior Centers
- Information about the DMV and local vehicle registration requirements
- Important phone numbers for Utility Companies
- A helpful Moving Checklist
- A Property Checklist to use when viewing homes
- and more...
Moving to a new city can be a challenge. It can be a challenge to pick the exact right spot for you. This relocation guide will assist you with important details about communities in the Las Vegas, Nevada area.
Call the Tonnesen Team of Great Las Vegas Homes at 702-919-5400 to get more information about your exciting move to Las Vegas, Nevada.
Team Leader, The Tonnesen Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Nevada
3185 St Rose Pkwy #100 Henderson, NV 89052
With over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
Related Blog Posts
This beautiful Henderson Nevada Home for Sale is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath single-family residence is located in the heart of the affluent master-planned community of Green Valley Ranch. The Henderson home is a much sought-after single story with approximately 1,774 square feet of living area and a 2-car garage. It feature...
It seems like the downward spiral of available housing inventory for the Las Vegas real estate market has finally stabilized, and it even increased slightly during the month of July. The number of actively listed single family homes went from 3785 at the end of June to 3953 at the end of July. (These figures do not...
No swimming pool in your Las Vegas home? If you aren't fortunate enough to have a swimming pool in your Las Vegas home, you might want to consider booking into a hotel for the weekend to beat the heat. While most Vegas hotels have swimming pools, some are more impressive than others - here are some of our favorites: 1....
Key Takeaways: Sellers tend to overprice and spend a tremendous amount of effort trying to defend their price, even if the market doesn't support it. Pricing a home correctly is a partnership between sellers and their agent, not a battle of wills. When it comes down to it, the most important advice...
Part of the process of deciding whether to refinance your mortgage is figuring out when you would break even. Without knowing that, you may be shocked to learn that it could be years before you start saving money. Look, this isn’t going to require IBM’s Watson to calculate. In fact, you just took a...