2019 LAS VEGAS RELOCATION GUIDE
This is a great resource for information about las vegas -- for locals and for those planning to relocate.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD: 2019 LAS VEGAS RELOCATION GUIDE
This Guide contains valuable updated information about all of the below and more !
- Zip code map of the city
- MLS map of the city
- Climate information
- Information about Tourism & Culture
- Information about our Professional Sports Teams
- Information about the Clark County School District, Charter Schools and Private Schools
- Information about our National Parks & Recreation Areas
- Information about our Local Golf Courses
- Information about Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Information about Community Centers & Youth Recreation Activities
- Information about Senior Centers
- Information about the DMV and local vehicle registration requirements
- Important phone numbers for Utility Companies
- A helpful Moving Checklist
- A Property Checklist to use when viewing homes
- and more...
Moving to a new city can be a challenge. It can be a challenge to pick the exact right spot for you. This relocation guide will assist you with important details about communities in the Las Vegas, Nevada area.
Call the Tonnesen Team of Great Las Vegas Homes at 702-919-5400 to get more information about your exciting move to Las Vegas, Nevada.
Team Leader, The Tonnesen Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Nevada
3185 St Rose Pkwy #100 Henderson, NV 89052
With over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
Related Blog Posts
We know how important we are to the transaction — it's time everyone else knows too A vast majority of today’s consumers believe that selling real estate is an easy business. Many believe sites like Zillow provide all the information they need to locate the right house a...
Most real estate investors follow the latest fads when determining what they will buy. They usually focus on short term gains rather than the overall big picture, and tend to buy in environments of economic euphoria rather than environments of economic doom and gloom. They go with the herd mentality. Warren Buffet’s...
There's a definite lack of housing inventory, and part of it can be attributed to sellers staying put Key Takeaways Most sellers are also hoping to buy, so they are facing the same market constraints as buyers. Housing supply has not kept up with demand because building has become increasin...
October is a fabulous month for feasting, feting and frightening! Here are just a few of the great events you can attend around the Las Vegas Valley. Cowboy Barbecue of Henderson Enjoy downtown Henderson's BBQ Cook Off competition and festival. Featuring the best BBQ vendors from across the U.S. Previous notable award...
Las Vegas real estate is on the rise and is showing no signs of slowing down. The interest rates within the housing market have kept the city hopping and remaining in full form without ever skipping a beat. These phenomenal interest rates have been the deciding factor in why so many people are getting themselves int...