The Nevada Partners & Culinary and Bartenders Housing Partnership has placed over 560 union families into homeownership since it was created in 2008 and provided approximately $4,000,000 in down payment assistance and closing costs.
Key Elements of the Program Include:
1. The down payment assistance loan up to $20,000 has a 0% interest rate.
2. You do NOT have to pay back the loan until you sell, transfer or refinance.
3. You must live in the house you buy (no second homes or vacation homes).
4. You must NOT have owned a home within the past three years.
5. You must contribute up to 3% of the purchase price.
6. Your combined household income can't be greater than $76,680 for a 1-2 household.
7. For a household with 3 or more persons, your combined household income can't be greater than $89,460.
For more information on how you can qualify for this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Bartenders to 702 710 3330
Team Leader, The Tonnesen Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Nevada
3185 St Rose Pkwy #100 Henderson, NV 89052
With over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
Related Blog Posts
We'd like to formally introduce you to our brand new "team member" Mia Johnson, daughter of Las Vegas Realtor Brandon Johnson and his wife Alicia, who was born on March 27th at 10:02 pm weighing in at 8 pounds even. We believe in training our agents right from the cradle, so Mia will be able to show homes, write contra...
I was doing an open house and a first-time home buyer came in. We developed a rapport at the open house as we discussed what she was looking for in a home. We later met at my office to discuss her options. When the time was right to move forward, we looked at a few homes and quickly found the perfect one. I knew at the...
Christine Durno, a member of the Tonnesen Team, #1 at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Nevada Properties, St. Rose Office, has closed another Henderson home for sale and has very excited clients! She worked with them, their lender and their listing agent for 7 months, refining their search, obtaining the type of fin...
by Jeff Tonnesen It is the monsoon season here in the Las Vegas Valley and with that comes thunderstorms. Just look outside and you can see rolling thunderheads throughout the valley dumping their rain in big curtains of water. With the heavier rain comes flash flooding. Flash floods are incredibly dangerous t...