The Nevada Partners & Culinary and Bartenders Housing Partnership has placed over 560 union families into homeownership since it was created in 2008 and provided approximately $4,000,000 in down payment assistance and closing costs.
Key Elements of the Program Include:
1. The down payment assistance loan up to $20,000 has a 0% interest rate.
2. You do NOT have to pay back the loan until you sell, transfer or refinance.
3. You must live in the house you buy (no second homes or vacation homes).
4. You must NOT have owned a home within the past three years.
5. You must contribute up to 3% of the purchase price.
6. Your combined household income can't be greater than $76,680 for a 1-2 household.
7. For a household with 3 or more persons, your combined household income can't be greater than $89,460.
For more information on how you can qualify for this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Bartenders to 702 710 3330
Team Leader, The Tonnesen Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Nevada
3185 St Rose Pkwy #100 Henderson, NV 89052
With over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
Related Blog Posts
There are so many home insurance companies out there that choosing the right one can be a challenge for most people. That’s because most of them offer almost the same services, but differ on details such as prices and the level of coverage. To help you out, here are 5 tips to choosing the right home insuranc...
The pricing on Las Vegas new homes has been drastically reduced over the past few years (along with the rest of the inventory in the Las Vegas real estate market), and it is amazing how affordable some of the luxury new home developments have become. Dunhill Homes has two gorgeous neighborhoods in lush guard gated golf...
With summer coming, most of our inquiries for homes include one key ingredient: an inground swimming pool. While the four homes featured here may not be within your budget, they sure are fun to look at and dream on! Take a look at what just a few millions of dollars can buy you in a pool home. Enjoy! First up, La Mais...
Every year in March, Prudential Americana hosts a huge awards ceremony blowout to honor the outstanding agents in the company. There is a lavish breakfast, the mimosas flow freely, and our affiliated Home Benefits vendors display their wares and have the agents draw for prizes ranging from gift cards to rounds of golf....