Based on real estate experts that Las Vegas High Rise condos market is going to explode.
The most important thing before purchasing a Las Vegas high rise condo is to hire a realtor who has the expertise to assist you with your purchase process.
Las Vegas offers a wide range of high-rise condo living. For location, the buildings are located on The Strip, adjacent to The Strip and some buildings are located off The Strip.
In addition to location and price range, each building has its uniqueness in terms of atmosphere and amenities.
We have over 30 Las Vegas Highrise condo buildings and a dozen midrise condos to choose from. Around these buildings, there is the super luxury newly rebranded Walldorf Astoria and modern style Veer Towers in the City Center, MGM Signature Towers on the Las Vegas Blvd Strip to the opulent One Queens Ridge Plaza in Summerlin.
On the Strip:
- Waldorf Astoria, Super Luxury, newly rebranded from Mandarin Oriental
- Veer Towers, Super Modern
- MGM Signature, fully furnished Condo Hotel
Adjacent to the Strip:
- Panorama Towers and the Martin located on Dean Martin, west of the Las Vegas Blvd Strip, very close to The Park and T Mobile Theatre, offers affordable 1 bedroom units to luxury penthouse homes
- The Palm Place, located on wWestFlamingo Rd, offers from studio condo hotels units to super luxury penthouses
- Turnberry Place located on Karen Avenue offers 1 to 3 bedroom units and deluxe penthouse just east of the Las Vegas Blvd Strip
- Turnberry Towers on Paradise Rd just east of the Las Vegas Blvd Strip offers 1-3-bedroom units and luxury penthouse units. All 4 towers offer a different vibe to suit your taste.
Off The Strip:
- One Las Vegas, located on Las Vegas Blvd South, offers affordable pricing and great high rise living
- The Ogden, located in the heart of downtown and steps away from the Freemont Street Experience offer 1-3-bedroom units with affordable pricing
- Soho Loft and Juhl, located in downtown Las Vegas offers modern loft-style living with rooftop pool or garden. While still affordable, within $200K you can buy a piece of Las Vegas Downtown action. Most of the buildings offer 1-3-bedroom units and some offer super luxury, custom designed penthouse units featuring tremendous city and mountain views.
Prices range from the 200Ks for a studio condo hotel or 1-bedroom unit to the multimillion-dollar super luxury penthouse.
You need a Las Vegas realtor who has the knowledge and expertise of high-rise condos to assist you navigating the purchase process from selecting the right build and unit to negotiate and close the transaction. Hire an expert high-rise agent can make your purchase experience pleasant and smooth. The Las Vegas Tonnesen Team can provide you with such agents.
If you have any question regarding high rise condo or any other question, please contact us.
Related Blog Posts
They say that a picture is worth a 1000 words – in real estate, that can be a good thing or a bad thing. Even keeping in mind that real estate agents are not professional photographers, over the years we have seen some real doozies posted on the Internet! Those are the ones that are certainly not going to sell the ho...
The fallacies and problems of working with only one agent Key Takeaways Many of today’s buyers think that having the listing agent represent them on a transaction will save them money and fail to consider the importance of having their interests represented exclusively. When buyer...
Through October 9th Toll Brothers is giving away up to $14,200 in incentives to buyers that purchase new homes in Las Vegas during their national sales event. Toll Brothers is one of America’s highest quality home builders, with outstanding upgrades included as standard options. Buy a new home from Toll Brothers duri...
Overall availability in the Southern Nevada resale housing market continued to tighten through November 2017, which contributed to rising prices. The single family market posted 1.8 months of effective inventory, while the condo/townhouse segment reported 1.3 months. Median single family pricing reached $261,500 durin...