Based on real estate experts that Las Vegas High Rise condos market is going to explode.
The most important thing before purchasing a Las Vegas high rise condo is to hire a realtor who has the expertise to assist you with your purchase process.
Las Vegas offers a wide range of high-rise condo living. For location, the buildings are located on The Strip, adjacent to The Strip and some buildings are located off The Strip.
In addition to location and price range, each building has its uniqueness in terms of atmosphere and amenities.
We have over 30 Las Vegas Highrise condo buildings and a dozen midrise condos to choose from. Around these buildings, there is the super luxury newly rebranded Walldorf Astoria and modern style Veer Towers in the City Center, MGM Signature Towers on the Las Vegas Blvd Strip to the opulent One Queens Ridge Plaza in Summerlin.
On the Strip:
- Waldorf Astoria, Super Luxury, newly rebranded from Mandarin Oriental
- Veer Towers, Super Modern
- MGM Signature, fully furnished Condo Hotel
Adjacent to the Strip:
- Panorama Towers and the Martin located on Dean Martin, west of the Las Vegas Blvd Strip, very close to The Park and T Mobile Theatre, offers affordable 1 bedroom units to luxury penthouse homes
- The Palm Place, located on wWestFlamingo Rd, offers from studio condo hotels units to super luxury penthouses
- Turnberry Place located on Karen Avenue offers 1 to 3 bedroom units and deluxe penthouse just east of the Las Vegas Blvd Strip
- Turnberry Towers on Paradise Rd just east of the Las Vegas Blvd Strip offers 1-3-bedroom units and luxury penthouse units. All 4 towers offer a different vibe to suit your taste.
Off The Strip:
- One Las Vegas, located on Las Vegas Blvd South, offers affordable pricing and great high rise living
- The Ogden, located in the heart of downtown and steps away from the Freemont Street Experience offer 1-3-bedroom units with affordable pricing
- Soho Loft and Juhl, located in downtown Las Vegas offers modern loft-style living with rooftop pool or garden. While still affordable, within $200K you can buy a piece of Las Vegas Downtown action. Most of the buildings offer 1-3-bedroom units and some offer super luxury, custom designed penthouse units featuring tremendous city and mountain views.
Prices range from the 200Ks for a studio condo hotel or 1-bedroom unit to the multimillion-dollar super luxury penthouse.
You need a Las Vegas realtor who has the knowledge and expertise of high-rise condos to assist you navigating the purchase process from selecting the right build and unit to negotiate and close the transaction. Hire an expert high-rise agent can make your purchase experience pleasant and smooth. The Las Vegas Tonnesen Team can provide you with such agents.
If you have any question regarding high rise condo or any other question, please contact us.
Related Blog Posts
We finally found a reputable lender with low fees and good rates that can do foreign national investor loans AND/OR loans on condo hotels. This is a "make sense" lender that can do portfolio loans outside the box. They have non warrantable condos and condo hotel financing for US citizens with 20% down payment, min...
It's disheartening when a house appraisal comes back lower than the purchase price you and the seller agreed on. Your loan will cover only the appraised value of the home, so having to cover tens of thousands of dollars more than you anticipated could throw a serious wrench in the plan. Here's w...
Why CMAs, appraisals and listing prices aren't always important Key Takeaways Many buyers mistakenly listen to the advice of friends and family before consulting an agent. A home is always worth what the highest bidder is willing to pay. With an extreme shortage of housing inventory plaguing many...
'Where in Canada can you buy a $50,000 property and rent it for $1,000 a month?' was the lead-in for an article on the Las Vegas real estate market in the Montreal Gazette this past Friday. The article implied that paying $50k for a property and being able to lease it out at $1k per month was easy in Las Vegas and othe...
Just Listed: 3566 Fair Bluff Street Las Vegas, NV 89135 - Summerlin 1952: Howard Hughes Purchases the Land - The Future Master Planned Community of Summerlin Howard Hughes, Jr. acquired a 25,000-acre parcel along the then-barren western rim of the Las Vegas valley for a reported $3 an acre as a possible relocatio...