Based on real estate experts that Las Vegas High Rise condos market is going to explode.
The most important thing before purchasing a Las Vegas high rise condo is to hire a realtor who has the expertise to assist you with your purchase process.
Las Vegas offers a wide range of high-rise condo living. For location, the buildings are located on The Strip, adjacent to The Strip and some buildings are located off The Strip.
In addition to location and price range, each building has its uniqueness in terms of atmosphere and amenities.
We have over 30 Las Vegas Highrise condo buildings and a dozen midrise condos to choose from. Around these buildings, there is the super luxury newly rebranded Walldorf Astoria and modern style Veer Towers in the City Center, MGM Signature Towers on the Las Vegas Blvd Strip to the opulent One Queens Ridge Plaza in Summerlin.
On the Strip:
- Waldorf Astoria, Super Luxury, newly rebranded from Mandarin Oriental
- Veer Towers, Super Modern
- MGM Signature, fully furnished Condo Hotel
Adjacent to the Strip:
- Panorama Towers and the Martin located on Dean Martin, west of the Las Vegas Blvd Strip, very close to The Park and T Mobile Theatre, offers affordable 1 bedroom units to luxury penthouse homes
- The Palm Place, located on wWestFlamingo Rd, offers from studio condo hotels units to super luxury penthouses
- Turnberry Place located on Karen Avenue offers 1 to 3 bedroom units and deluxe penthouse just east of the Las Vegas Blvd Strip
- Turnberry Towers on Paradise Rd just east of the Las Vegas Blvd Strip offers 1-3-bedroom units and luxury penthouse units. All 4 towers offer a different vibe to suit your taste.
Off The Strip:
- One Las Vegas, located on Las Vegas Blvd South, offers affordable pricing and great high rise living
- The Ogden, located in the heart of downtown and steps away from the Freemont Street Experience offer 1-3-bedroom units with affordable pricing
- Soho Loft and Juhl, located in downtown Las Vegas offers modern loft-style living with rooftop pool or garden. While still affordable, within $200K you can buy a piece of Las Vegas Downtown action. Most of the buildings offer 1-3-bedroom units and some offer super luxury, custom designed penthouse units featuring tremendous city and mountain views.
Prices range from the 200Ks for a studio condo hotel or 1-bedroom unit to the multimillion-dollar super luxury penthouse.
You need a Las Vegas realtor who has the knowledge and expertise of high-rise condos to assist you navigating the purchase process from selecting the right build and unit to negotiate and close the transaction. Hire an expert high-rise agent can make your purchase experience pleasant and smooth. The Las Vegas Tonnesen Team can provide you with such agents.
If you have any question regarding high rise condo or any other question, please contact us.
Related Blog Posts
A lackluster credit score could bring up your interest rate and set the stage for years of higher payments. But if you work on improving your score, you'll end up paying less for your home loan. Many of us don't pay attention to our credit scores until the time comes to borrow money. But what you may not kno...
The Southern Nevada economy continues to expand, and the population base has responded accordingly. An influx of new residents has helped bolster demand in the housing market. With strengthening conditions experienced throughout 2017 expected to continue, similar housing supply-demand dynamics are likely to follow. In...
It’s been a year since the start of the Great Recession but it appears that the slow recovery of the US housing market is almost complete.Most markets have returned to normal according to an analysis by the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University. Its State of the Nation’s Housing report sho...
The very first appointment I had was with an extremely difficult client who was convinced his condo was just going to continue to be a money pit for him and his family. He admitted that most of the time he hung up on or cussed out every agent that called him because he truly didn't think anyone was actually out to help...
Two master-planned communities in the Las Vegas Valley were among the top 10 nationally for home sales last year, a new report shows. Builders sold 769 new homes in Summerlin in 2016, up 28 percent from 2015. Buyers also picked up 564 new homes in Inspirada, up 45 percent, according to real estate consul...