The Nevada Partners & Culinary and Bartenders Housing Partnership has placed over 560 union families into homeownership since it was created in 2008 and provided approximately $4,000,000 in down payment assistance and closing costs.
Key Elements of the Program Include:
1. The down payment assistance loan up to $20,000 has a 0% interest rate.
2. You do NOT have to pay back the loan until you sell, transfer or refinance.
3. You must live in the house you buy (no second homes or vacation homes).
4. You must NOT have owned a home within the past three years.
5. You must contribute up to 3% of the purchase price.
6. Your combined household income can't be greater than $76,680 for a 1-2 household.
7. For a household with 3 or more…