Login using...

Henderson Land 89002 Zip Code

Find a wide variety of vacant land listings, from custom home sites to horse properties to commercial pads, in zip code 89002 in Henderson, Nevada. Or contact us and we can set up a customized search for you. View the Henderson Zip Code Area Map to locate these properties.

Land for Sale in 89002 Zip Code

All Listings $100,000 - $200,000 $200,000 - $300,000
$300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000 $600,000 - $700,000
Over $1,000,000
Map Save this Search
Sort listings by:Price, High to Low

30 Conestoga Way, NV - $6,000,000

Three Parcels Total 16.91 +/- Acres Off Of Us95 Near Nevada State Exit. Parcels Can Also Be Sold Separately. Land Is Leveled And Graded With Road Leading To Property. Zoned Ip - Industrial Park And Planned Land Use Is Ind For Industrial And Colleg...

Photo of Listing #1525772

0 Pecos And Maule, NV - $4,444,444

Don't Miss This Great Piece Of Property Which Has Tentative Map For 24 Homes On 1/2 Acre Lots, Great Location Convenient For Airport And Strip, Over 41- Acre_ Water Feed, Located On The E Side Of Pecos Next To Wash Between Sunset And Warm Springs...

Arrowhead, NV - $650,000

Incredible Mountain Views! Secluded 5 Acre, 4-lot Parcel. Approximately 75% Flat With Moderate Sloping On The Remaining 25%. This Could Be A Secluded Acre Lot Subdivision With Beautiful Views And Privacy. Sale Includes Apn's 179-32-803-012, -01...

Horizon Ridge, NV - $435,000

Great Property With Lots Of Possibilities In This Rapidly Growing Area. Property Currently Zoned Cc-pud In The City Of Henderson With A Small Portion Zoned Rs-6. The Property Has The Potential For Commercial Or Residential Development. Close T...

Kratzer/patti Ann Woods, NV - $429,000

Great Lot To Build Your Custom Dream Home. Lot Shares Cul De Sac With 3 Other Custom Homes. 425 Feet Of Block Wall On South And East Perimeter. No Hoa Or Lid/sid Fees. Pad Certified 4-2004. Surveyed 3-2004 Coh. Approved Horse Property Up To 2 Hors...

Just fill out the contact form below and indicate the size of property you need (acreage) and the usage (residential, commercial, etc.), and we will have one of our agents that specializes in vacant land sales contact you with suitable parcels. Or call us at 702-985-7654.

Over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"

Please provide a valid email address.

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.

The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

Copyright 2018 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.

GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.