New Las Vegas Homes
Are you looking for a Las Vegas new home? We have a complete database of all the new homes for sale in the Las Vegas Valley online for your convenience, including floor plans and architectural options.
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
6 Bed • 8 Bath • 12,101 Sf • 2 Acres
8 Rockmount Court, Henderson
Villa Azul, Designed And Built By Sun West Custom Homes. Resort Style Living, High Above The Valley, Within The Very Exclusive Community Of Ascaya....View Listing
5 Bed • 10 Bath • 12,025 Sf • 1 Acres
15 Flying Cloud Lane, Las Vegas
This Is The Finest Home Currently On The Market In Las Vegas…period! Stunning Interior Design And Architecture. Every Single Detail Is Finished To ...View Listing
8 Bed • 10 Bath • 12,100 Sf • 1 Acres
51 Quintessa Circle, Las Vegas
Your Opportunity To Own A Unique Custom Homes Masterpiece Behind The Gates On The Last Lot Available In The Famed Quintessa At Southern Highlands C...View Listing
5 Bed • 7 Bath • 8,645 Sf • 1 Acres
659 Scenic Rim Drive, Henderson
On Top Of The World New Luxury Home - A Glittering Pillar Of Sophistication And World-class Luxury That Rises Above The Las Vegas City’s Skyline. E...View Listing
5 Bed • 8 Bath • 12,978 Sf
583 Lairmont Place, Henderson
The Newest Modern Designed Residence By Glh With Spectacular City Views On The Golf Course In Macdonald Highlands. At 12,978 Sqft This Masterpiece ...View Listing
4 Bed • 6 Bath • 8,838 Sf • 1 Acres
23 Summer House Drive, Henderson
Water’s Edge, The Latest Waterfront Desert Contemporary By Swaback Partners Will Take Your Breath Away. This Estate Has 300 Feet Of Waterfront Pro...View Listing
5 Bed • 8 Bath • 13,069 Sf • 1 Acres
9 Shadow Canyon Court, Las Vegas
The Newest Modern Mediterranean Finca Designed By Glh With Immersive Indoor Outdoor Spaces And Spectacular City Views In Southern Highlands. At 13,...View Listing
4 Bed • 6 Bath • 8,911 Sf • 1 Acres
19 Sanctuary Peak Court, Henderson
A Secluded Sanctuary, This Sophisticated Swaback Partners Home Showcases An Unprecedented Level Of Craftsmanship & Design. A Terraced Mountain Site...View Listing
5 Bed • 6 Bath • 8,226 Sf • 1 Acres
9 Cloud Chaser Boulevard, Henderson
Designed And Built By Sun West Custom Homes, We Present The New American Home 2019! Nestled In The Heart Of Beautiful Ascaya, This Exceptional Home...View Listing
5 Bed • 7 Bath • 11,400 Sf • 1 Acres
12 Shadow Canyon Court, Las Vegas
The Newest Modern Mediterranean Designed Residence By Glh With Spectacular City Views In Southern Highlands. At 11,400 Sqft This Private Estate Has...View Listing
5 Bed • 7 Bath • 10,400 Sf • 1 Acres
16 Shadow Canyon Court, Las Vegas
The Newest Modern Mediterranean Designed Residence By Glh With Spectacular City Views In Southern Highlands.at 10,400 Sqft This Private Estate Has ...View Listing
Searching for Las Vegas New Homes
You've decided that you want to look at new home subdivisions around Las Vegas. So you grab the Sunday paper with its handy reference map, jump into your car and start driving around the city looking at the different communities, right? WRONG!
Going into a new home development without your own agent is a common mistake that could cost you thousands of dollarsand a lot of peace of mind. Unless you are a contractor, it is unlikely that you will know the builders and their quality like an experienced new home specialist. New home or resale, you should always have your own Las Vegas real estate agent representing you, and it costs you NOTHING. But you must take your own agent with you on your first visit into the sales office.
New Home Buyer Representation
There are lots of reasons why you want your own agent when buying a new home including:
- Quality: Not only does an experienced agent see those beautiful professionally decorated models, we know whose workmanship lasts through time.
- Cooperation: An experienced agent knows which builders are the most cooperative when it comes to making changes on your new home.
- Customer service: An experienced agent knows which builders offer the best customer service if there is a problem. Even new construction can have minor defects which will remain undiscovered until you've lived in the home a while. A builder who comes in and makes these corrections promptly is priceless.
- Buyer incentives: The Las Vegas builders actually advertise to real estate agents because they want us to show you their inventory. But if you come into the development by yourself, they have no need to offer you an incentive. And the tract agents work for the builder. They won't mention any special promotions if they don't have to.
- Contracts: A professional agent can review all contracts before you sign them and make sure there are no "red flags" in them.
- Financing: Quite often builders will offer an incentive of $500 to $5,000 if you use their in-house Las Vegas mortgage lender. Depending on the interest rate charged and other fees put into the loan, this may or may not be lower than what you may find elsewhere.
- Lot selection: Location is crucial and we know how to pick the best lots.
- Professional home inspectors: Experienced agents have a list of certified Las Vegas home inspectors to check out the structure before you close escrow, and we will be there to do your final walk-through with the builder. We know what is acceptable workmanship and what is not.
- Time: We have a complete database of every builder in Las Vegas and their floor plans. We can eliminate unwanted features without driving all over the valley.
And you get all this help for FREE. The builder, by law, cannot sell the home any cheaper to you if you come in without your own agent. But if you do, the tract may refuse to allow you to bring back your own agent later. So resist the impulse to "shop" without us. We're there to help you and we can save you money.
Schedule an appointment with one of our experienced Las Vegas real estate new homes specialists to see some of the great new homes for sale in Las Vegas. Just call us at 702-985-7654, or fill out our simple online contact form below. We look forward to helping you find the perfect property!
Over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
Property Listed by: of
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the INTERNET DATA EXCHANGE Program of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo.
The information being provided is for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.