Urban Village Condos
Canceled Las Vegas Condo Project
Urban Village, preempting the MGM City Center's upcoming project, will be the first truly urban community built in Las Vegas and they are currently under construction as of late spring of 2006. Being developed by Centex Destination Properties, Urban Village will be a 50-acre, $1.5 billion project of brownstones, lofts, condo hotel units, and flats at the corner of Las Vegas Blvd. South and Pyle Ave on the exciting new "South Strip." Read more about Urban Village Condos Las Vegas.
- Number of Buildings: Multiple
- Number of Total Units: 2900
- Developer: Centex Homes
- Price Range: from the high $300s to over $1 million
- Sales Status: interest list
- Construction Status: construction under way
- Estimated Completion Date: late 2007 through late 2010
Over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"